Monday, 3 January 2011

New Year | New Changes!

Hi All,


It's been a very long while since I last posted!

 I would like to announce some important changes in regards to my Facebook, Website and Email address.

EyeXosed Photography was a name I came up with when I was very very young and, much has changed since then! For over a year I have simply been credited as Taya Uddin. It will be a relief to no longer type such a long address!

EyeXposed Photography will cease to exist and I will be credited simply as Taya Uddin // Photography.

So my new website address is:
www.TayaUddin.co.uk

This may take a while to come into effect while my existing one is in the process of being cancelled.

New Email
Photos@TayaUddin.co.uk

Facebook Photography Page

Facebook// Taya Uddin Photography

Until then, Happy New Year!

| Taya

No comments:

Post a Comment