Sunday, 18 July 2010

No Sleep For the Wicked

This past week has been one of the most hectic weeks, what with my father being rushed to hospital, trying to meet photo deadlines in between and prepping for a photo shoot with Sam Beart and the talented MUA Tanya Barlow. It was a three themed shoot, one that had me in fits of laughter, it involved a Henry Hoover and Fire extinguisher! Pics to come soon! I even managed to edit an extra set taken early last year. The theme was Master of Puppets with actor/model Paul Dixon and Deadly Doll. I edited the duo set last year and only just edited Paul's solo set for his Spotlight Portfolio. 

This week I'll be photographing Sepultura, High Voltage festival and the following week, I have the awesome Mary staying over and then we will be off to shoot Sonisphere festival. I predict a mass load of editing! That's my social life out of the window until August 21st!

// Taya

No comments:

Post a Comment