Sunday, 16 May 2010

First Post!

I've been meaning to start blogging, now seems like a good time to start!

Since shooting live music gigs and especially fashion and band promos in 2006, I have been been extremely fortunate to have meet some great people who have become very good friends and couldn't possibly imagine life with out them. They know exactly who they are :) I've been offered some of the best opportunites and many good times shared with the people I have photographed. I don't think I could give this career up for the World, despite the onset tiredness from being overworked. The passion I have and the people I work with, not to mention those who leave encouraging compliments keep me going.

I am hoping when time permits, to share behind the scenes photos and keep you updated with future shoots and such.

Taya

No comments:

Post a Comment